Ready to become a homeowner?
Conventional loans are the most common and widely available mortgage option. For borrowers with good credit, balanced income, debt, and funds for a down payment, they are often the least complicated way to get the most flexible mortgage options.
- Fixed-Rate for the life of the loan
- Conforming Loan Limit: $510,400 ($675,600 in High Cost Areas)
- 10, 15, 20 and 30-year terms available
- Minimum FICO score of 620
- Used to finance Primary Residences, Second Homes, and Investment Properties
- Low down payment options available for qualified borrowers
- Purchase and Refinance options